Monday 6 May 2013

Poem by Fitri Hariana Sinaga

What is purple? (Color Poem)

Purple is a hypocrisy in one’s the disguising face
Purple is a sign of deadly crime
Purple is among those devil powers
Purple is
the hidden evil among the cursed ones
Purple is for
the missing desire
Purple smells like grapes in the middle of April
Purple
is the crying sadness behind my soul
Purple is the screaming in those tearful eyes

Niall Horan (Simile Poem)

Your voice sounds like a thundering melodyYour hair is like the tree among the desertYour eyes are like the shining moon in the dawnYour Style is like the frozen iceYour cheek is like a blooming roseYou are…..among million worldsRooting in my heart like glue………… I am your big fanBigger than one million ton of stone


My Best Friends (Metaphor Poem)


They are…
such the beautiful sun of sacrifice
such the vivid laugh of happiness
and the trembling voice of sorrow
They are always with me
Spending time as the humble heart of love
Sharing to one another as the cloud and rain of faith
They are my best friends               

Blue (Colour Poem)   
It’s much as emotion
The shyness reflected on your face
The sigh we release  
A fight between hesitation and the sureness
 
Blue is like music that beats with your heart  
Blue is the light that shines in your eyes  
It is the tears you cry  
And the feeling inside  

Jealousy (Poem about Sense)          
It tastes like a rotten grape
Makes my tongue feel bitter
Jealousy is against those warm kisses
Stabbing my heart with invisible knife
Jealousy tells a thousand infinite words
Reflecting the insuficience
For those who always want more and more
Without paying a giving heart
It is the edge of the fallen love
When pure love is paid with betraying love
Will come to an end
Happy ending will be just an illusion

A child's dream (Poem about children)
It is no wonder that children dream
Of a better tomorrow and a better today
Is it no wonder they dream of love
And a family that cares for them
For it is not of things they dream upon
It is of today and tomorrow will take care of them selves

For all they want in this life is to have a chance to grow in love and in hope
For the child who dreams of a good today
Will see a bright and shining tomorrow...

When I was a child (Poem about Children)


When I was a child......
  I thought they could do no wrong
  Everyone seemed to get along
  we were always together
  I thought it would last forever
  playing with my cousin was always fun
  my face always brightened by the beautiful  sun
  I was young and free
  no pain or worries I could see
  I learned from my mistakes
Now I am adult...
  my heart breaks



The Dumb Loneliness at Night (Poem about Sound)
The Stabbing window
Gradually shaking my glance
I find my self feel shocked
Turning off my daydream
Of having someone sitting beside me
Whispering the warmth of love

The steps of uncountable feet
As fast as thunderbolt
Distract my loneliness
Leaving one question : will he be there for me?
Day by day I’ve been standing for so long
But now I hear the knocking door
And find those eyes of you
Giving me some white sweet flowers
And say “darling I’m home”
Finally........my heart beats like a drum


No comments:

Post a Comment