Monday 29 April 2013

A Compilation of Poems by Vina Yulita

1. Butterfly Poem

Butterfly begins to fly. Beautiful and graceful,
varied and enchanting, small but unstoppable. Flies
and never feels tired. Butterfly leads you to the
sunny side of life. Everyone deserves a little sunshine like butterfly. Butterfly is a flying flower. Thats why I call butterfly attractive, colorful,
        and peaceful.  Butterfly and flower drift in
  color, illuminating spring. With the rose,
    butterfly is deep in love.

2. Children Poem
Giggle
When I feel happy, I can smile. The biggest smile I know.
Then you can see my happiness show.
Ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee.
Come on get silly and laugh with me.
Giggle gaggle, wiggle waggle
I've got a tickle, it makes me wiggle.
It makes me jiggle.
Can't hold it in. I just gotta giggle.
I got the sillies and when you get 'em, youll start to wiggle. 

3. Metaphor Poems
Family
My Family is the summer season. Always bright, cheerful, and vivacious
Dad is my Mr. Golden Sun. The bright ray of sun. Always there to guide and brighten my day and my way
   
Mom is my beautiful palm tree of motherly love. Always stands to shade me
My brother is the tranquil waves of intelligence
My little sister is the white sands. Beautiful, pure yet hard to be grasped


Friends

The endless road of joy
The faithful angel of darkness
The helpful medicine of sadness
The immortal fire of spirit
The unlimited fuel of happiness
The unfading colors of flowers

4. Imagery Poem
Follow the Light
We might not know where to go
All we need is to take it slow
Feed the feeling in our hearts
Don't conceal any parts
Then just follow the light..
No one can stop what has begun
There is no chance for everyone to replay
All of our tears will dry faster in the sun,
Starting from today
Shine, shine, shine, and shine our way..
There is a feeling deep inside
We can let it be our guide
there is no time for us to waste
Got to take a leap of faith
We got a lot to learn
And now it's our turn
To fly, fly away..

5. Acrosstic Poem
VINA
Valuing friendship when love matches exhausted me
Incognito in the deepest forest under the moonlight
Nervous, jealous,  adventurous, collide into one
Appetite assassinates my very being 

6. Simile Poems
Friends 
Family is like a home

You can never leave it too far

Home is like heaven

Always give comfort that you need

Home is like a jar contains collection of life stories

Home is like happiness. Nothing is best like home.

Eyes
Your eyes are like stars

They are shining at night

They take a glance at me now

My eyes are burnt hope you to hold me so tight





No comments:

Post a Comment