Monday 8 April 2013

Angga Nugraha's Poetry



1. Acrostic Poem

As the years’ve passed by, the boy’s life dwells with no sibling
Nourishing the story with experiences, gaining and falling
Greetings and goodbyes in the centre of his being
Grasping his faith while he still misses something
And he knows he will fall, but now he is cultivating

Now he is the last bullet in the battlefield
Under his falling star, memories go on
Generates ideas, and turns them into gold
Risking choices, taking chances
A boy in the middle of the crowd, alone
How he could survive is the question for none
At the end of the storm, there will always a golden sky


2. Metaphor Poems

The Palace of Us
He is the king of the empire, governs it with no fear and pain
He is the defender of the kingdom, protects us from the villain
Daddy, The Forceful Emperor

She is a brave queen, makes decision with precision and exactness
She is the angel from heaven, embraces us with the fondness
Mommy, The Beautiful Lady

It’s my little family with a precious pair of earrings
A family I love with my deepest little heart

She is Underneath
The mistress in the forest sleeps beneath her blanket
Covered herself with the warmth of moon
In the middle of the world she has to live
In the middle of the forrest she has to see
In the middle of cold that hold problem to face

Oh the mistress in the forest
How could you live under your fear?
Underneath the terror and horror?


3. Simile Poem

She is you
The one who is like a sweet dream or a nightmare
The one who lives with sad and joy to bear
The one who always dances like the ice cold or the flare

You
Is like a song I hear all day long
Is like a movie I really want to see

Oh it’s you
Like an unsolved mystery of Holmes
Or the memories back home

You
The one I want to buy a ferry
The one I want to carry
The one I want to marry



4. Visual Poem


 




5. Color Poems


Beautiful in White
In white she is adored by the boys
Fills them with passion of greed
In white she is calling the stupid toys
Little joy that she always needs

In white she smirks like the devil
Heats you all with her soul
In white she never tells the truth
Until the night will never give you cold

In white she goes away to the neverland



My Anger

My bright red screams
Within the voice of me
My bright red screams
They are out and free
Heavier, harder, angrier by the day

They are getting louder
My bright red screams
Set me free just for a while

My anger screams
Comes and goes
Like the ocean of angry realm
Hunting for foes


No comments:

Post a Comment