Wednesday 10 April 2013

poem portfolio by Bintang

acrostic poem

Dwiputra



Dear my angels, you full me of hope I came to this world
When the star’s reaching out the firmament
It’s the time when I reflect myself that I must be those one
Perceive the responsibility of my two angels’ happiness
Umbra, penumbra, or dark night sky are essential to make me shine
Tranquil by Mozart, pop culture fanatic of both Tokyo and Seoul, bunch of passions
Real sky object, they call me in different connecting structure of alphabet
Aastha, estrella, hoshi, etoile, star, my name’s Bintang 
 
a-z poem

 The Prince and the Raven

(An Act of the Prince)
A prince lived in dark world
Bright
Charming
Dazzling
Encourage the other but him
Fragile, his role is in the other
 
(An Act of the Swan Princess)
Goose is the princess
Heart of pureness
Icon of the goods
Jumping everywhere to find prince’s heart
Knowing her role is that
Love might end when her feelings were expressed
 
(An Act of the Crow Princess)
Maiden of the Raven
Nothing than the heart of greed
O’ raven was lying
Princess of crow has never been born
Queen of the crow is not even a princess 
 
(An Act of the Knight/Narrator)
Realize the role is not about a knight, he reformed to be king of the story
Searched for a mission that he had to complete even if he died not as a knight
The hand of the knight who had become a wondering writer
Uncertain whether his pride
 
Very beautiful hearted-princess, the prince didn’t know everything
Without ever knowing of the maiden’s existence
X is the answer
Yet the princess’ sincere
Zephyr of happiness is the end of this story 
 
 
  metaphor poem

My Best Friends



Inspiring people are around me
The extraordinary incarnation of Van Gogh’s idea
The real figure of Newton’s principal
The amazing photograph of Indonesian’s east beauty
The abstract form of Shakespeare’s script
Four wonderful friends of mine 
 

SIMILE POEM

"I know you are there"
In every moment I grow up
You’re like the wind, hugging my body
Whispering to my ears
You’re like drizzle, tickling my body
You’re the stars, befriending when my room get dark
Every light in my eyelid
Every breath I take

No reason I get anxious
  

Visual Poem


 

headline poem


color poem

The Amber

Previously everything is green and tosca
Green weed, green jumping insect
Now everything is red and orange
Red apple, pumpkin, and momoji leaves
Other colours that is beautiful object
Brown mushroom, purple grape, 7-colored flower, and lavender
The best time is in the orange evening
This is amber
 
The End of Indigo
The blue of water become white, transparent, and freeze
The green of weed is covered by the white of snow
But before you know
Everything that is white and freeze change to the pink of spring
The season of pink is spring
The end of Indigo is Haru
 
 

auditory poem

sound of the swan

“Carnival of the animals – la cygnet”
Listen to this classic

Sound of the violin
My heart is pounding
Feel the pain of the little swan
Really, I can feel this
And sound of the piano
Depict the suffering of my little swan
My tears are meaningless
If only I can do something
If God replace the pain
Even put it into me
The melody of the classic convince me
I will take it with all of my heart and soul
Anything, I will do, please God
I don’t want to see my swan feel more pain
The song reaches the climax
The violin reminds me something
Swan’s little wings cover me from the loneliness
The swan is strong yet weak
Almost give up of the condition
I say “please don’t make it hard”
Effortless, ridiculous
God, what should I do?
I just don’t want to let things be
Heal my swan

mix imagery poem

maze of friendship

We are living our lives
Abound with so much relation
I step into the new world
Then I found treasures
I call them friends, when they start calling my name
I can feel them, so warm
I can see it vividly, they are locked in my mind
We are trapped in a maze of relationship
No space to move
I swim in the sea of the unconscious
I search for other treasures
Pursuing other mazes
 

morning grace

A voice is calling, come, and open your eyes
Wipe the tear strained face
Let’s see
A radiant light and the dew of the trees are born
At the secret waterside that no one knows of
Dance pas de deux of life
I dream of today again

 

children poem

Kids and Adults

Only one bar of chocolate

One piece of candy

One type of traditional toy

Bring an expressive laugh of happiness

Bring a vivid smile of satisfaction

Meanwhile, what do we need?

A sparkling diamond of passion

A big luggage of the green

We seem ridiculous by them

They are the only one who can see

The dust of paradise which falls to the earth

 
What Will be?
“I can be a pilot”
When I was playing my new radio-controlled plane
“I wanna be an astronaut”
When I was watching my favorite anime, “and fly to the moon!”
“I will be a teacher”
Just like my mom did
“I like to become a chef”
When I taste good food
I could be anything I want
Up to my mood
According to what I watch
And my feeling at that time
 
 

ž
ž

1 comment: