Monday 8 April 2013


Fuad Kurniawan Poems (0806393990)

Fuad

Feeling like a living stick
Underestimated sometimes
Against all odds I try to go on
Destiny will take me there

A-Z of Life

Another minute just passed by
Before these eyes open
Clocks tick, calendars roll
Doesn’t time suffocate you?
Entrances, experiences, exits
Flying in and out
Going round and round
Hasn’t time fooled you?
If you look back
Just to trace your path
Kindly forget the fireworks
Let it all be
May time be defeated?
Now it’s too swift
One day’s a blink
Portraits get too old
Quit this, rest your world
Shouldn't time be killed?
Timelessness
Utterly hopeless dream
Virtues and fairness
Why would they wither?
Xenium for human
Years for this one-time play
Zipping up a space, stitched perfectly

Dear Mother

She is like an angel, but she has no wings
She is like a morning sun, warm and shines
She is like a hero, without artificial superpower
She is like a teacher, guiding to  bright future
She is not my friends
She is not my girlfriend
She is not my mother, I mean not only
She is my everything

Broken Car

What can I do with
                 My broken car
           I cannot find someone to fix it
   How long I have to wait before it fixed
   Can the car even be fixed or is it hopeless
   I can't take a bus to campus because its too late
            Standing                              No Money
            Thinking                                Nothing


Seventastic Colors

Blue is the waves of the sea
It is the sky that I want to see
It is the blush of a giant whale
It is the ocean we sail
 
Yellow is the colour of youth
It is a coat on smoker’s tooth
It is the light of the sun
It is the courier of the fun
 
Green is the leaves of the tree
It is calm and free
It is the shade of money
It is the tummy of Barney
White is a polar bear
It is a sock that I wear
It is an empty page
It is an ice age
 
Red is the feeling of anger
It is the meat in a burger
It is the sign of mayday
It is the dates of holiday
 
Orange is a passionate energy 
It is a feeling of being edgy
It is the life vest on a plane
It is the joyful part in your brain
Black is the Batman suit
It is the skin of mangosteen fruit
It is the night without the moon
It is the eyes of a racoon

With orange

Sweet, sweet oranges
With its watery flesh
Oh it’s the taste of summer
 
Lovely, lovely sunset
Orange and pink
Oh it’s time for romance
 
Creepy, creepy Halloween
Black and orange
Oh jack o’ lantern night
 
Fierce, fierce tigers
Tattooed orange fur
Oh how threatening they are

True White
 
White is not patterned
Not splattered with any stains
It’s just plain and pure
Perhaps seen-through
And motiveless
 
White is vulnerable
For tiny dirt may do much harm
It’s a prayer
It’s a great wish
For mercy and paradise
White is for the angels
Their wings, clothes, and lights
But some are mistaken
For they might use a white cloak
To conceal bruises of blackened red

Boxes of sounds

Today, I met someone who brought 3 boxes

I asked him, "what is it?"
When the box opened, it sounded like this
“Choo choo, chuga chuga chuga chuga choo choo”
What was that? Oh! That’s a train

He opened the other box,
“Cook a doddle doo”
didn't know what was that
He said it was a sound of chicken

Then he opened the last box
I waited for a while
No voice at all
He said “live will never be the same”
Then, he left

Saturday Morning

Morning, fresh like drinking water on a sunny day
Sweet, a cup of tea served with a bunch of happiness
The experiences that we feel come out from our mind
Birds chirping, wind breezing, remind me about the beauty of life
Shimmer of the sun leads me to a day of fun
Calm, happy, exited, that’s how I feel when I wake up
Green leaves, blue sky gives me a hope for a wonderful day
Yes, this is my morning, beautiful morning


No comments:

Post a Comment