Monday 8 April 2013

Dimas's Poems compilation (1006715383)

1. Acrostic Poem


Day and night devoting one existence to rhythm and tone within
In his silence, misery and sorrow are declared through prayer
Mesmerizing himself with gold and toys factory
And he was born with nothing but goodness buried unfathomable
Sailing through ocean and dessert with sky-scraping arrogance

2. Simile poem

A place where your heart is

You are the origin of my voyage 
You bequeath me memories of the joyful child
You are endowed with jolly, poignant, outraged atmosphere inside
You are like a safe haven beneath the downpour
You are linger on the uncertainty of my presence
I left you once to confront the tempest of my existence
But still, you’re like a harbor to anchor my vessel for eternity
You are like a nest, where my hear rest in vanity
My dear home


3. Metaphor poe

My Family 

 
My family is a crowd of burnt woods in the bonfire
Its luminosity warmed and soothing everything nearby
My Father is the leader of the wolf pack, strong and sharp
Shelter us even from a minor predicament in life
My Mom is the medicine that heals every wound possible
Rejoice us with a glimpse of affection and protection
My sister is the core of knowledge, she whispers wisdom
Embrace the power of truth among the pretender
My brother is a hyperactive living plump who likes to grump
He speaks nothing yet entertaining, creating joy around 



4. A-Z poem


Knowing she, my outmost desire
Lament of curiosity, exceed the level of tire 
Momentarily solid, I, bashfully move these feeble legs toward 
Narrow smile bestow she, makes myself appear a retard
O, Father of Heaven! Blessed you by this grand opportunity
Prematurely I admire her, my daily dose of devotion
Quackle the sanity of me, holding back the emotion
Reformulate my brain of how days surpasses swiftly

5. Color poems


Blue

 Blue,

Left alone with dissatisfaction and no clue
A fine-looking day that I simply relish myself
Withered blue, the sky color when it rains
Words fall like swords that stab with slight pain
Blue,
is how I illustrate the feelings untrue
A silent scream, a siren’s soliloquy
Out of the blue, you shine a sorrow of hue
Out of the blue, I left my life that is screwed

The Blackest Knight
The Black knight, riding its black dragon
Moves like a lightning, screams as its threatening
To the darkest forest he carries the dead,  in their forever bed
His black aura is crippling, with horror he bring
The Black knight sends you terror, as well as horror
He always looks for his prey, when the clouds turned grey
Watch out! Watch out! Brace yourself with no fear
Because this is the part where you are supposed to scream

6. Sound poem


Midnight Harmony


In the middle of the night, we gather in a dim light
A sound of sneezing, as the weather’s freezing
A false harmony, came from outside the melody
Starting from a chatter, continues with endless laughter
 
In the middle of the night, someone came for a gunfight
A guitar resonance be friend with a shadow performance
A hum of a fan synchronized with the snore of my friend
As the minute passed by, in the silence we fly



No comments:

Post a Comment