Wednesday 3 April 2013

Heemun's poem


Metaphor Poem 
The Mermaid 

One day
Under the sea
The beautiful mermaid of purity was born
One day
She met the great prince of honor
She fell in the intense love of passion
Her forbidden love of flames
One day
She wanted to become the ignorant human being foolish for him
So she met the terrible witch of wickedness
She lost her graceful voice because of the jealous witch
Even if when she toughs the sea
She will be a bubble
One day
Prince fell down from the ship
She saved him
So she became the sorrow bubble of sacrifice

The Monster 

One day
I got up with the bright light of warmth.
From the death dark of pitch-black.
When I opened the bright life of future,
My creator just went away. Ran away. Faded away.
Threw me away.
I did not ask him to be born,
Only with the fine condition curious of limit, he wanted
to give me life.
Who has responsibility over me!
I am alone, no one nearby me, the sorrow solitude of pain.
Oh, my dear clever creator of timidity
At now, I know I am just creature-feature.
Just I want to get the love as like Adam from the God.
Just remains the terrible revenge of attachment for him. 
My Name Poem
  H – Heemun fights towards hard problems of life   to prepare himself for the future
  E – Early he is, like his mother who strives to   feed her child and his father who works hard.
  E – Easily, he solves the difficult challenges
   
  M—Moon in the sky, she sheds light on heemun   for his future path. 
  U – Unfortunately, he just wants to choose the   right   time to be involved in the world
  N – In the Nest, like a young bird ready to fly to   the sky. 
Simile Poem
¡Red like power and action
¡Orange like social intercourse, ardent, cheer
¡Yellow like intelligence
¡Green like harmony and balance
¡Blue like mental health
¡Bluish Violet like infinity, substantiality, trust, sincerity
¡Purple like giving inspiration
¡I like the seven colors of the rainbow.

The Color Poem


My girl


The blue gloomy world turns into the pink world

When I met with you, the warm pink of love came near me.
You saved me from the black of the deep swamp sea.  
You came me with the white  brilliant lights.
In my heart, the red passion blooms.


Korean War

June 25, 1950
Heard the red gunfire of flame.
Begin to shed the warm red blood of brother 
The framing red fire throw the whole of everything.
The red communist army and the blue democratic army fight in brotherhood
It is an intense tragedy of nation
The valuable spiritual asset of the Koreans 
Remains in my red heart of passion.
Visual poem

    


 VICTORY

      Strategy                                        without
      tactics                                     is the
   slowest                                 route
  to victory.                           Tactics
      without                         strategy
       is the                   noise
         before                 defeat.
            Nike             Victoria
   Brilliant        War
         Success
         In life


Newspaper Poem



     
Poem about Smell 

      CIGARETTE

The breathing hell of smoke in the flame.

The flame life in fantasy smoke
The reducing life and the getting terrible ill
Calling from the heaven
  Unpleased smell and sickening smell
Everywhere it soak
threaten human being.
  It is you, the charming cigarette.

     GAS

Terrible and distinguish smell
Kill me in the terrible situation.
becoming biological weapons
Sometimes,
You appears formed the air
The air near by the intestines and the excrements.
It’s you, wind in the bowels.

By heemun (0906620524)




No comments:

Post a Comment