Tuesday 9 April 2013

A Compilation of Poems by Galih Nita

 1.   Acrostic Poem

MOI
Not so close to the end but not that far from the beginning
Indefinite, indubitable life has been
Through the moon and the star I’ve learned
As I try to proclaim my will


2. Cinquain Poems





3. Diamante Poems




4. Visual Poem


6. Color Poem
Gray

Gray,
Is a perfect combination of death and life
Which is supposed to be in between
Of the narrow, sorrow, blindfold
Of the hope, desire, serenity
As long as we know where we stand
Doesn’t matter which where you are in
‘Cause at some point, we will come to the both side


7. Sound Poem
Fear

The footsteps of the clock that bring me near to silence
The tick tock sound of the clock that roams around my heart
When I try to forget my fear
Bring up the fear itself inside me
Emanating on sound waves

Approaching my ear


8. Mixed-Imagery Poem
Close to the Darkness

Bip..Bip..Bip..
I hear the beeping sound
I’m still here
The heart still pumps the blood
But no one seems pay attention
I see the light
I can feel it in my hand
The heat is tickling my hair
I hear someone out there calling my name
The voice echoed, though only slowly
But I can’t find my voice
I tried to move
I know someone is beside me
But I couldn’t reach them
This darkness won’t fade away



No comments:

Post a Comment