Friday 5 April 2013

Poem Compilation by Clarissa Paramitha

1. Acrostic Poem

A Bad Dream
     Cause life is sometimes bitter
     Lamentation to our best
     Abasement from the haters
     Ruined our good times
     If somebody is trying to
     Say “Hello dear, wake up”
     Smile and pray
     A bright future is waiting for you

2. Cinquain Poem

           Crash
      Sad, Painful
Killing, Bleeding, Crying
     Crash is tragic
        Accident

            Clown
       Funny,Unique
Laughing, Conjuring, Entertaining
     The Clown is awsome
          Comedian

3. Diamante Poem

                   Parents

                  Mommy
        Beautiful, Emotional
     Cooking, Caring, Loving
Kitchen, Make-up kit, Car, Outside
    Working, Driving, Loving
         Handsome, Patient
                  Daddy

                     Feel
 
              Relationship
               Fun, Happy
     Loving, Hugging, Caring
Flirtatious, Amused, Mad, Stress
        Crying, Hating, Yelling
                 Sad, Down
                  Break Up

4. Simile Poem

Loving you is like going to the best place for a sweet escape
Passing a long road
Touching a great scenery
Loving you is like my drugs
I need it everyday
To fill my emptiness
Even sometimes,
Loving you is like pouring alcohol into my wound
Poignant
Loving you is like having a bad injury on my body
Bleeding but it will be alright, soon

5. Metaphor Poem

My Family

    My family is an unlimited line of happiness
    The great box of laugh
    The countless moment of sharing
    The strong bond of caring
    The linked rope of feeling
    They are my bright lamps of advice
    My daddy is the democratic King of patient
    My mommy is the loving Queen of emotion
    My little brother is the invisible boy of anger
    My family is the sacred rope of marriage for my dad and mom

Partner In Crime

    They are a great jar of happiness
    They are an amazing bond of friendship
    They are a strong cord of laugh
    They are a great place for escape
    They are the best shelter of wasted nights
    They are a busy workaholic of wealth

6.Visual Imagery Poem

    Triangle

A
FEEL
THAT MAKE
BOTH YOU & ME
ARE FALLING IN LOVE
BUT SOMEHOW BROKE US
THE THIRD PERSON THAT CAME
EASILY DESTROY THIS SACRED BOND

7. Headline Poem


8. Color Poem

    Red is a spool of bravery
    It is a symbol of enthusiasm
    It is a monster of my boyfriend
    It is the color of my blood

    A bundle of purity
    A bundle of sincerity
    A bundle of willingness
    White is the great symbol of prefect love

    Avocado is the spirit of my handicap
    It will always be the color that I choose for every handicap
    You give me a passion that I couldn't explain
    It is a reflection of my soul
    Charcoal is the color of mine for these two weeks
    It is a symbol of my gloomy days
    It is a reason for these puffy eyes
    It is a feeling of sadness

    Brown was the theme of us
    It was our wardrobe
    It was our favorite color
    It was our couple-polo shirt for Jambore
    It was us

    Eggshell is the color when I met him
    Such a bright future
    But I still can’t explain
    Whether it’s really bright or not

    Fandago pink will always be our atmosphere
    You always make me smile with your silly jokes
    You always make me feel happy with your attitude
    It’s happilionare

9. Sound Poem

Their heart and mind are gathered together
with the burned candle
They spoke in tongue
ba ba u lalalababa papa u lala ba ba
They closed their eyes
They praised the Lord
Glory song roared everywhere
as the atmosphere of that night
The bell was cawing
Happy Easter

10. Imagery Poem

Jesus
  He is the son of the Father
  He supposed to be in heaven
  but

He carried our sins on His shoulder
He carried that heavy cross
to Golgota

  He was bleeding
  Whips on all his body
  He was fall for 3 times
  People asked to crucify Him and set Barabbas free
  Pilate accept their wish
  The soldiers beat him and a crown of thoms lay on His head

Jesus was dead
3 days later He rose from the grave
He came to the earth to die for us
So we'd be born anew

11. Child Poem

I still remember my childhood times
I still remember when I asked my mom and dad
for the things that I really want to have
I still remember when I feel so excited for Christmas
I still remember about the myth that Santa will come to my home 
and give a present to me
I put the leaves inside my shoe
I put a glass of water beside my shoe
and a letter to Santa...







No comments:

Post a Comment