Monday 8 April 2013


Rezha Marcelo - Poetry Compilation

Acrostic Poem

Roaming the garden of rocks flooded with the red gold
Ease the gloomy face with the mask of sorrow
Zeal choosing a path where no one goes
Holding the burden of the earth
As far as the wind blows calm the fuss


Simile Poem

"Without You" 

Without you..
As hard as feeling satisfaction in vain
     Feeling sweet in bitterness
                 Seeing the world from a straw hole
     Seeing what is real to be untrue

As same as changing confidence into hesitation
                      Changing blessing into misfortune
                      Changing love into hatred
                      Changing gladness into hurts

How can I be without you?

If it is like thrusting the sun to stop shining
                    Guessing what is in a heart
                    Stopping the rain from falling down
                    Running back to the past
                    Making heaven from hell

The withered life of fantasy
Will be always a fantasy



Metaphor Poem

“Smile”

It is a sign of love
    Is a sign of happiness.
    Is a sign of care
    Is a sign of forgiveness

It feels like shining us with trust
Easing away this worry to dust
It feels like drowning in a pool of hopes
Taking away this cloud of mopes

It is a Smile
So smile, smile and smile with no lies



A-Z Poem

Sun engulfs me with light, eases me with warmth and liveliness
Then realize it’s for all sake, the sand of time stops as nothing constantly
Unnerved, undesired, unneeded, unwished
Vain
Weary state of mind that leads
Xylophones only brings false harmonies
Year after year of hesitation..
Zone of friend is an unforeseen destination        


Color Poem

"Black"

What is red?
What is green?
What is yellow?
What is blue?
What is white?
If all I see is only black

When I born, I see black
When I dream, I see black
When I taste, I see black
When I hear, I see black
When I feel, I see black
When I see, I see black
I don’t know what the colors are if all I see is black
Whether I’m drunk or dead, I really ain’t too sure

But Black is my everything
Black is fullness, limitless.
Through black I dream what you couldn’t dream
            I taste what you couldn’t taste
                        I hear what you couldn’t hear
                        I feel what you couldn’t feel
                        I see what you couldn’t see
Through black I know the meaning of life
Though black I’m prevail


Sound Poem

“The Sound of Wind”

Every time I hear soothing  breeze in the midday air
I wonder,,
What  kind of a place the wind comefrom?
I hear it once, listen closely
I hear it twice, try to figure out the source where the wind habeen created
Though I’ll never understand the sound of wind

In silence, I feel..
The peaceful energy running through my veins
Bring the sensation of home which I enjoy more than I could
Though I don’t understand the sound of wind

The wind whispered through the leaves
As if trying to tell me the source of which I seek,,
Indeed, it is an Almighty crest
Now, I understand the sound of wind          


No comments:

Post a Comment